Thursday, March 6, 2008

My PRIDE and JOY!

Tonight we celebrated Zachary's 23rd birthday.
Can I just tell you that NOTHING in the whole world is more of a treat for me than being with BOTH of my kids.
My heart doesn't get any happier!
OK, you know you are getting old when
your CHILD needs the entire box of candles for HIS birthday cake.
GOSH I love my kids! And I am OH so proud of them! They are so smart and so funny and so kind and so loving and such good writers and singers and dreamers! And they love each other! And...they love me! (Seriously, it doesn't get any better than that.)
With Bum and Papa
And, one more added treat...Zac's friend, Cameron, joined us!
Zac and Cameron have been buddies since they went to Saddleback Church Winter Camp in 5th grade! Cameron graduated from USC in December and Zac will graduate from Loyola Marymount in May! So proud of these guys and so glad they are still such great friends!
It was a good day...
I'm smiling...

5 comments:

Eliane said...

Happy Birthday Zac!!!

Heather McTaggart said...

SO FUN! Happy Birthday to your son! I have always loved hanging with my kids but I realize more and more every day how much I cherish each moment! I know these moments will be fewer and fewer as they get older but I hope my smile is as big as yours when I spend time with them later in life! Your love for them just glows in the pics! YOUR A GREAT MOM!

PETE Di LALLO said...

I can also say there's nothing better than being with ALL my kids too...doesn't happen very often anymore...but being with 40% of my kids and their kids is delightful...tossing in a few cousins last night was even more fun...

Lisa Marie said...

This is random, but is the brownie from Diedrich's Coffee?? It looks EXACTLY like the ones they used to sell...

SarahD said...

I miss Fuddrucker parties. You look GREAT!
(mom is SICK in this picture right?)