Seriously. The less you talk about it, the better.
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
The words above have been my philosophy for many years...
With the money we save on storage--let's say $200/month for 12 months--$2400 a year!!!
...we can take LOVELY vacations!
And we do.
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Monday, May 12, 2014
Sunday, May 11, 2014
Saturday, May 10, 2014
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
- I know what I have and I know where it is
- I have less to wash, dust, clean and organize
- I don't waste money buying things I actually already have
- I don't waste TIME looking for things
- I have learned to BORROW--chairs, tables, buckets, etc--so I don't have to store anything
- I don't worry about anyone robbing my home...nothing of any monetary value
- I no longer have anything that I 'might need' some day
- There is a place for everything and everything is in its place
- The garage is clean and organized and we don't spend money on a storage unit
- The house looks bigger without a lot of 'stuff'
For me, it's controlling what I am able to control.
Keeping the house clean and clutter free helps me inside and out.
It really does help me financially as well as emotionally.