Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Come on, Get Happy!



I've been cleaning up my iLibrary these last couple of days and put together a few new playlists. These are songs from my new "HAPPY" playlist...each one of these gets me up dancing in the kitchen and singing along.
And smiling the whole time.


  1. Don't Stop me Now-Queen
  2. Only the Good Die Young-Billy Joel
  3. Read my Mind-The Killers
  4. RESPECT-Aretha Franklin
  5. Sunday Morning-Maroon 5
  6. Faith-George Michael
  7. Unwritten-Natasha Bedinfeild
  8. Save the Last Dance for Me-Michael Buble
  9. Call me Al & Kodachrome-Paul Simon
  10. Come on Eileen-Dexie's Midnight Runners
  11. I Wanna be Sedated-Ramones
  12. Twist and Shout-The Beatles
  13. If you Really Love Me-Stevie Wonder
  14. Good Vibrations & Sail on Sailor-The Beach Boys
  15. Why Georgia Why & 1983-John Mayer
  16. Dancing Queen-ABBA
  17. Walk away-Kelly Clarkson
  18. Walking on Broken Glass-Annie Lennox
  19. Brighter than Sunshine-Aqualung
  20. Crazy & Gone Daddy Gone-Gnarls Barkley
  21. Deeper-Delirious
  22. Friday I'm in Love & Just like Heaven-The Cure
  23. The Way-Fastball
  24. Love Shack-B 52s
  25. Where is the Love-Black Eyed Peas
  26. Let's Give them Something to Talk about-Bonnie Raitt
  27. How Great is our God & Indescribable-Chris Tomlin
  28. Yellow-Coldplay
  29. Philadelphia Freedom-Elton John
  30. Whenever I call you Friend & Footloose-Kenny Loggins
  31. Here it Goes Again-OK Go
  32. Mrs. Robinson-Simon & Garfunkel
  33. Mack the Knife-Bobby Darrin
  34. Boogie Shoes-KC & the Sunshine Band
  35. Bright Sunshiny Day-Jimmy Cliff
  36. Three Little Birds-Bob Marley
  37. Sweet Caroline-Neil Diamond
  38. You Get What you Give-New Radicals
  39. Hey Ya & I Like the Way you Move-OutKast
  40. Every Little Thing She Does is Magic-Police
  41. Such Great Heights-Postal Service
  42. Smooth-Santana
  43. Back on the Chain Gang-Pretenders
  44. Hit the Road Jack-Ray Charles
  45. Happy Together-Turtles
  46. Man of Constant Sorrow-Soggy Bottom Boys
  47. Crazy-Seal
  48. Heartbeat is a Lovebeat-The DeFranco Family
  49. September-Earth, Wind and Fire
  50. We are Family-Pointer Sisters
  51. One-Mary J. Blige
  52. What I Like About You-Romantics
  53. Look Sharp-Joe Jackson
  54. Sweet Escape-Gwen Stefani
  55. The Best is Yet to Come-Frank Sinatra
  56. YMCA-Village People
  57. Midnight Train to Georgia-Gladys Knight & the Pips
  58. Babylon-David Gray
  59. Show me the Way-Peter Frampton
  60. Bye Bye Bye-NSYNC
Did I miss any?

5 comments:

Allison said...

I really like to dance to "Fergalicious"...and Justin Timberlake "Damn Girl"...and NSYNC "Dirty Pop"

'neice said...

I am sooooooooooo glad I am not the only one our age-ish (you have a few years on me...not many though!) who likes "Mack the Knife!" :)

Eliane said...

What about Golden Lady?

PETE Di LALLO said...

Your new "Happy" playlist should have included:
Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, by the seven dwarfs...
I especially like the 'whistling' part...

Gina Vistaunet said...

Hello World!!!

Nice list. I can't think of anymore you need.