Thursday, March 13, 2008

Analytically Correct

If you have not yet figured out the AWESOMENESS of Google Analytics, I encourage you to get over there and check it out. Each morning, I check the previous day's statistics on my blog readers...this is yesterday's overview.
Google Analytics also let me know that these 129 visits came from 11 different countries, 17 US states and 30 cities throughout California. And it gets even more detailed than that.
Seriously, I freaking love it! I know, it's basically meaningless...but for some reason, it's the first thing I read every single morning...it cracks me up to think that 97 people read my blog Wednesday.
And some went back twice. (Thanks Dad!)

1 comment:

Eliane said...

It's an amazing tool. I too get a big kick out of seing where my visitors come from.
Google is the best!!!