Wednesday, March 12, 2008

72 in LA


















If you ever hear me complain about anything, please remind me of where I live and especially of where I work.
We had a group breakfast AND lunch out on the lawns yesterday, which meant THIS was my office all day.
It is STUNNING in Southern California this week. As usual. Clear enough to see Catalina each day...and a perfect 72 degrees.
Which reminds me of a Wood Allen line I once read.
Woody, a true New York City lover said:
When it's 100 degrees in New York City, it's 72 in LA
When it's 10 degrees in New York City, it's 72 in LA
There are thousands of interesting people in New York City...
and 72 in LA
I have a feeling even Woody would like LA today...I know he'd love Laguna.

5 comments:

Ange said...

let me come and work with you!!! That's so amazing!
I couldn't agree more...my cousin from Vermont texted me this morning...it's 12 degrees! How do people live like that???

Eliane said...

I love Laguna and California has the best weather!!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Julie Ann,
You gotta stop posting this 'ho-hum' news...

Heather McTaggart said...

LUCKY....enough said!

Allison said...

SUCH beautiful photos! Way to go!