Saturday, March 22, 2008

Comfort's sweet...

The incredible aroma of anything cooking in MY house means company is coming. Today, as the delicious smell of enchiladas and corn cake wafted throughout my home, I set the tables, made a vat of guacamole, lit candles and made sure everything was set for my special guests!
It was Easter Saturday dinner...and I was honored to have my most favorite people in the world over to share a meal and enjoy the night together. The shirt says it all.
Mom and Dad and their four oldest (and favorite) grand kids...
Allison's friend, Sam, joined us tonight! ...as did my (favorite) sister, Gina, and her friend Greg.
I do believe I may have met my "name that tune" match in Greg.
He's good. He's REALLY good.

Later in the evening, Sam's brother Jesse joined the fun
(anyone in a baseball hat is always welcome in my home. Even if he's a Red Sox fan.)
The BTS was SERIOUSLY the best one ever!
This was my favorite part of the day.
Can you figure out what it is?
Sam brought me flours.

Let me tell you--I'm not just a lucky mom--
I am about the luckiest person I know.
Happy Easter

1 comment:

Eliane said...

You are the most generous and hospitable person I know. You take extremely great care of your love ones. Wonderful woman!!!