Sunday, March 2, 2008

Heather's in the House!

Heather Mc Taggart put out the call on her blog--she needed a "dressy" dress to wear to her husband's annual work dinner event. I have LOTS of dresses and let her know that I would LOVE to have her borrow one for the party! She and her girls came over Friday afternoon for a little bit of girl time...and whole lot of dress up time.
With Holly and Kelly...
(Kelly was trying on each of the dresses as well...this one should be perfect for her in about 20 years.) It was SO fun to have Heather go around my house and say, "Oh, I saw that on the blog!" "Oh, this is where you got locked out on your balcony" "Oh, this is where you sit and take pictures of your toes when you're watching TV!" LOVE her!
Heather decided to take this gorgeous blue and black number that I wore to the Montage Anniversary Party LAST year. Isn't it perfect on her?
As she was trying on five or six different dresses Heather said, "Hmmm, for someone who doesn't like shopping, you sure have a lot of clothes."
OK, I'll admit it.
I am not CRAZY about shopping...the whole taking off your clothes and putting them back on and taking them off again.
But I REALLY love to buy things.

1 comment:

Heather McTaggart said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I can't wait to wear the dress! I vow to lose 6lbs before it fits perfect, but I CAN'T WAIT! I LOVED LOVED LOVED our "girl" talk and can't wait for more...:)