Thursday, March 20, 2008

BTS

Because I am working the Brunch on Sunday, my family will be coming to my home for an Easter Celebration Dinner Saturday night. I am cooking up what is starting to sound like the ultimate antithesis to Easter dinner--enchiladas and quesadillas and rice and beans. Chips and salsa and fresh guacamole and home made corn cake...and Margaritas!
Oh! and....for dessert...BTS
If you know me (outside of the virtual world), you have probably experienced this phenomenal dessert, which has always been known as "BTS" (Better Than...well, you know.) Though it is not my original creation, I have made it at least 100 times...often doubling and tripling the recipe. When I am invited to an event, I am almost always asked to bring BTS. Seriously...it's the best dessert ever!
To assure the highest quality BTS, it's imperative to make the batch a couple of days before it is to be served. This allows ample time for everything to 'soak' together. Mmmmm...
I made this fabulous batch this morning...home-made brownies (which made my house smell SO good), chocolate fudge pudding, thick cool whip and chopped up SKOR bars. Layer upon layer of INCREDIBLE flavor!
So...by dinner time on Saturday night...this should be the BEST BTS of all time. (BBTS!)
We'll letcha know...

8 comments:

Allison said...

My mouth is watering right now...I can't wait to have some of this!

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

you are cruel....I may have to make a batch now!

Heather McTaggart said...

UMMMMM....again! LOVE YOUR BTS cake!

Eliane said...

Oh! yes it is the best dessert. I like the presentation... perfect bowl for your BTS.

Anonymous said...

That looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Obviously it's been a while since you had any "S" my dear!!
:)

Sarah said...

Are you going to post the recipe, or is it a deep, dark, chocolate secret??

Lisa Marie said...

I've been lucky enough to have this amazingness and it really is BTS......