Thursday, April 12, 2007

"So, what do you do for fun?"

I was asked this question today from a guest at the resort. It was weird, cause I didn't know quite what to answer. I thought for a second right after he asked and all I could say is "I spend time with my friends and family"...dorky, right?
So, on the way home I thought...I know what I do for fun and I know what my blog for the day will be:

"What I do for fun" By Julie Hibbard



I dance.



I eat good food.






I travel.








I go to baseball games.









I look through old photo albums.








I hang out with my family.





And my friends.










Then I was thinking.
I really don't "do" anything to have fun.
I am always having fun.
Life is good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, I made it on the blog!!! :)

Insured Asset Solutions said...

Just imagine the chocolate chip calzone with the Pancake House panckakes...Oral-GASM! But you need to bring your own Diet Coke.

Brent said...

Food!

Sarah said...

I agree with you! I do many of the same things. I also play board games, cook, shop, scrapbook, and read.

Unknown said...

I read, garden, cook & blog for fun!

Heather McTaggart said...

Shop, hang with family and friends, go to our house on the water...best times ever...come see us there this year, shop, cook for family and friends, did I mention...shop, oh and of course SHOP! I love to shop, it's just fun to find a great sale!