Monday, April 16, 2007

The BEST of the Hibbard women!

I had a most enjoyable lunch with Christine, who is "technically" my former sister-in-law, but "actually" one of my closest friends.
After lunch I met Allison...guess where? We had a couple of amazing blended beverages from the Nordstrom Coffee House and we finally got to catch up with each other. Of course, since we were at the mall, we figured we might as well do a little shopping. Allison is a BLAST to be with, shop with and buy clothes with.
And she makes sure that I don't buy anything that isn't cute!

5 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

Matching smiles, beautiful faces! Yeah for Mother/Daughter days and shopping makes it even sweeter!

Allison said...

We look photoshopped in to this picture...

it was fun today!

love you!

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

ohhh I need to do that with my mom, but instead she see's the new outfits I buy and the next time I see her, she's wearing it. Sweet...yes, awkward when you are wearing the same outfit as your mom, yes.

Sarah said...

I LOVE the cafe at Nordstrom. It's great to hang out as mother and daughter. My mom was here this weekend...but she left yesterday. Sniff, sniff.

PETE Di LALLO said...

Christine and you ARE the best...
the pic of you and Alli is award-winning...I mean Pulitzer quality ...would be slightly more better if Alli left her hair go back to naturally blonde like you...
can you please get me a frame-able pic of you two?

as for shopping with my Mom...I don't think pushing a 93 old woman in a wheelchair thru the mall could be accomplished in less than 3 days...is there a gun department in that mall?