Monday, April 2, 2007

Original Pancake Ho

(We had a tough time taking our own picture and trying to get the sign in there...)
Met two of my favorite fellow "food lovers", Brent and Brian at the Original Pancake House this morning for breakfast! I had the Dutch Baby (below) and OH BABY--was it fantastic! Brent had the chocolate chip pancakes and Brian had Hawaiian pancakes complete with coconut and tropical syrup. Delicious food and GREAT conversation (mostly about blogging and The Departed) with two of the nicest guys I know ...perfect way to start the week!

7 comments:

Jen Panunzio said...

You are so funny!! Those questions are such "mom questions" when you say you lost something. I love it!! I couldn't stop laughing!

Cathi said...

Ahh, so jealous!

Insured Asset Solutions said...

Why did I have to have the "big head" this time? Next time Brent takes the pictures!

Allison said...

Could I please be invited to your "food experience" next time? I enjoy food...I think I've proved that.

Unknown said...

I love that place...the food is so good and they have awesome fresh squeezed orange juice and great bacon.

Brent said...

Everybody wants to hang with us. It must be your cool factor...and the food.

Jaime said...

I can't believe Brent would eat breakfast that wasn't Chick-fil-a. :)