Saturday, April 14, 2007

Home Sweet Home

This is the front door of my beautiful home. Gosh I LOVE my home! I have decorated most of the house with a Vintage Travel theme and posters of the European cities I have visited. The upstairs loft is my work room and holds my bobble heads, metal lunch boxes and lots of other special mementos.
The wood floors are fun to slide on in my socks, especially if I get a running start from my bedroom. The fireplace is nice to sit in front of and read...
Mostly, I like to sit here on my comfy couch, computer in my lap, feet on the hope-chest-turned-coffee table and relax. And watch baseball.
I love my home. I love coming home.
Honestly, there's no place like it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your home too. I hope to have one like it some day.

PETE Di LALLO said...

Gosh darn, Jools
Weren't we supposed to meet today and do some stuff at your front entry?
Sorry to say I forgot and I am at the office doing some weekly scheduling...
next Sunday...I promise

Brent said...

The Risky Business slide on wood floors is always fun.