Monday, May 26, 2008

They've killed Kenny!

I am not sure which I am more reluctant to admit...that I had never seen an episode of South Park until the last few weeks OR that now--I freaking love the show.
Earlier this month, a friend of mine brought over a recorded VHS tape of concert he had taped...and on the end of the video were a couple of the South Park episodes--so we just kept watching.
And I could not stop laughing and wondering, "Where in the HECK did they come up with this stuff?" It's unbelievable!
Now, you gotta know that the show was a HUGE favorite of Zac and his friends. I used to hear them laughing hysterically from the TV room every time they watched the show. I remember just walking in on a few minutes of the show from time to time and just thinking it was crude and gross.
It IS indeed crude and gross...but it is absolutely BRILLIANT as well. The writing is creative and original and amazingly clever...SO entertaining!
I watched a few more episodes this morning and laughed OUT LOUD--constantly!
I just added the remaining seasons to my Netflix queue.
I can't wait.

No comments: