Monday, May 19, 2008

Put another candle on your birthday cake...

Birthday fun...
GREAT gift from Gina and the boys and my folks!
Allison always brightens up the room! She gave me two new shirts which means I have two things that are actually in style now!
Number 92
Francisco...that's a fun name! And a GREAT guy!
Thatch and Logan (both in cool shirts!) and their gorgeous mom!
(Don't we totally look alike?)
My sweet friend, Dillon
Alli and Frannie sang a song in Swahili together!
Surprise Eyes to the max!
Dillon gave me 45 packs of Eclipse gum!

I woke up to text messages and emails and received phone calls all day from people wishing me a Happy Birthday! Talked to ALL of my sisters and both my kids!
A little sushi...a few more phone calls...a little blogging and we'll call it a day.
A Happy Birthday

8 comments:

Sarah said...

It sounds like you're having a ton of fun celebrating your 45th...Yeah for you and wonderful friends and family to help make each year of our lives great.

Eliane said...

What a day you had!!!
And the red mixer...you wanted that so badly.
No one deserved a great day more than you.
I love you and I so miss you...truly!

Suefalla said...

you look so beautiful in all those pictures!!!
I'm glade you had so much fun yesterday!!!

Gina Vistaunet said...

FYI - The mixer weighs 25 lbs. I googled it.

Kelly said...

You're going to love your new Kitchen Aid mixer. I'm on my second (bigger) one and I can't imagine baking without it!
XO

PETE Di LALLO said...

I swear the mixer weighed like 50 pounds...

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

Nice Frisco/Dill sandwhich!!!

Heather McTaggart said...

OK...to start..YES I AM A BAD FRIEND...no excuses except these:

1. NO internet connection at the new house (stealing right now from the neighbors BAD CONNECTION TOO).
2. NO NO NO cell phone connection at the new house...1 bar if I stand REALLY still in the kitchen or a ROCK in the front yard. (Also the home phone doesn't work...Cox needs to come BADLY)!
3. Conference this week was SUPER CRAZY schedule

SO for the record HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and to carry on the month long tradition LET'S DO DINNER next week at Lucille's!

Julie, I love and adore you and I am SO glad you had a great day for your birthday. There is NO really good excuse for not sending a text but just know I knew and thought about you ALL week as I knew you were out celebrating your beautiful youth!

PS. I need an "update"