Sunday, May 4, 2008

Let the birthday celebrations begin!

Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.- Satchel Paige

You know I don't mind.

The celebration of my birthday takes place throughout the month of May. The kickoff begins tomorrow morning for breakfast with an old friend and continues Tuesday with my high school buddies for a little 'clicking of the glasses' as I join the "Classic 45s" club!
It's kinda like celebrating Hanukkah-- eight crazy nights--and a morning or two here and there!

My son, Zachary, will be graduating from Loyola Marymount University this Saturday morning.
I told him that it was the best birthday present I could receive!
He let me know, by the way, that it's my Mother's Day gift too.

Looking forward to an exciting month!

3 comments:

Ange said...

Yea! Let's celebrate Jules! Okay -- this week? When do you wanna?

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

You me and Ange, lets celebrate all of our birthdays together.

Suefalla said...

Have a fun B-day month!!

what day is your actual birthday?