Tuesday, May 20, 2008

They don't bug me!

This guy is a regular guest near my desk about once a week or so. Apparently it's a water bug of some sort and they live, obviously, near the ocean. I think they are GORGEOUS! I usually try to 'shoo' them outside before anyone sees them and freaks out. I would not kill it for anything...and I have picked them up (on a paper) to get them out safely. Today I got my camera out and took some great shots of him before I helped him on his way.
This top one is fabulous, isn't it?! He was loving the attention!

4 comments:

Allison said...

This looks amazing! Of course you wouldn't want to kill it! You love bugs!

Ryanne said...

Really? You shoo it out. It grosses me out just looking at the picture.

When I grew up in Newport Beach we had "water bugs" a.k.a. cockaroaches.

PETE Di LALLO said...

I used to kill all bugs when you were little...you should have said something...

Lisa Marie said...

Oh gosh...that creeps me out!!