Monday, May 12, 2008

Accidentally in Love

My mother knows that I love Mc Dreamy--Dr. Shepherd--Patrick Dempsey...so guess what she gave me for Mother's Days? Yep...the Patrick Dempsey doll!
Looks just like him, doesn't it? (It's not life size.)
Spent the whole day getting stuff for Zac's graduation party this coming weekend.
Yeah, I'm just a little bit proud.
Highlight of the day...
bought myself a birthday present...
Tickets to Counting Crows/Maroon 5
Really Good Tickets
Life is SO good.
(Sorry, Allison...you will be in Kenya!)

3 comments:

Allison said...

I'm SO jealous...of both the doll and the tickets!

Eliane said...

Oh Mc Dreamy....He look a little Italianish. He is hot!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Mom bought the Mc Dreamy doll for herself and I demanded, er...asked her, to get rid of it because last year she gave my Wayne Gretsky doll to Goodwill!