Friday, May 30, 2008

Birth(day) Control

And so we saved the best for last...Birthday dinner #...?
Ah, it was a whole Happy BirthMONTH!
Tonight Heather treated me to dinner at Lucille's!! Yummy!
I had a great big piece of Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce (oh my!) and Heather had the Banana Pudding with Vanilla Wafers!
SUCH a good dinner, SUCH a good talk...SUCH a good friend.
And SUCH a small world...we knew just about everyone in the restaurant tonight!

(Oh, and yes indeed, next month I will be dining exclusively with my friend Jenny Craig.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of the bellmen will be at Bamboo Lounge(they do have good food) on sundayfunday...maybe we can buy you dinner number 10029...we will be there, will you??

Sarah said...

You remind me of by brother....He celebrates his birthday the ENTIRE month of March! :)

Ryanne said...

I am all about birth months!

Did Heather make the same face Jonathan did last time we were there with you? :)

Anonymous said...

We were at Lucille's last night too! Around 6:00 p.m.