Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Low fat and delicious!

I have to weigh myself every single day. I absolutely LOVE food, and unfortunately, I gain weight very easily. Thankfully, there are so many delicious low fat items on the market these days, it really is getting easier to eat low fat, low calorie, enjoyable meals (including dessert, of course!)
Some of my new favorites...
  1. Lean Cuisine's Barbeque Chicken Pizza is fabulous--crispy crust and all.
  2. The Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches are fantastic and have only 1 gram of fat.
  3. Nabisco has a whole new line of 100 calorie cookie packs, including Oreos, Chips Ahoy and Nutter Butters. They are all really tasty!
  4. The BEST EVER low fat dessert is Dreyer's Slow Churned Light French Silk ice cream. Ooohh! I try to just have one scoop (usually a LARGE scoop) and it is amazing!
Having all these good choices makes it just a little easier to get on that scale every morning.

4 comments:

Brent said...

Good call on the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. Yum!

Heather McTaggart said...

Or healthy choice fudgesicles! OH MY ARE THEY THE BEST! I have to buy 3 boxes at a time from Costco because EVERYONE loves them!I look at food and gain weight....it sucks! You ALWAYS look great!

Jen Panunzio said...

I love Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches too! I first discovered them when I worked at Trader Joe's. I also LOVE the slow churned ice cream! I don't feel as gulity eating it although I think I eat more which doesn't help the situation. :) Oh, guess what I bought at the grocery store the other day?....those square bagels! yum! Thanks for informing me of them!

Unknown said...

The Tofutti "ice cream" snacks are so addictive.