Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Girl Scout Cookies






It's not like I will even eat them. (Come on...10 grams of fat in TWO Tagalongs?)
The fact is, I have never been able to say no to a Girl Scout. Never. This week, they have been out in front of Vons, WalMart and today, they were even out in front of Blockbuster! And, just to be SURE I didn't miss out, they came right to my front door!
There's just something about that sweet little voice bravely asking, "Would you like to buy some Girl Scout Cookies?" I like to smile and say, "Of course I would! I'd love to buy some! I've been looking all over town for a place to buy Girl Scout Cookies!" The girls giggle and smile and get so excited and so happy!
And THAT is so totally worth the four bucks.

5 comments:

Brent said...

Mmm tagalongs.

We'll make sure to invite you to our eatings from now on.

Jon V. said...

There at the Bank (OCTFCU) too. You know Teachers will buy them.

Andrew said...

"It's not like I will even eat them." ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! Give them to me, I'll eat them ALL. In one sitting too if you like! :D

Unknown said...

The Tagalongs and Thin Mints are my biggest weakness. How dare you even look at the nutrition label - that takes the joy out of these treats.

andrea said...

Thin Mints straight from the freezer. MMMMM