Thursday, March 8, 2007

A real work of genius





Incredible
Tragic
Remarkable
Extraordinary
Hilarious
Inspiring
Exceptional
Brilliant


Allison has been encouraging me to read A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius for a couple of years now. I started it this week and it really is hard to put down. I brought it to read at the Volkswagen dealer today and was disappointed when they finished my car so quickly. I'm going to go try to finish it right now.
Let me know if you want to borrow it when I'm done.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I would borrow it, but I live a little far away! Keep up the book recomendations...You can check out my blog to see what I've been reading!

Brent said...

It's on my list of "things when I have money."

Alanna Moine said...

I just started reading it this week too!!! Finally got to it after years of Allison telling me to too. I actually blogged about reading it today TOO!

We are kindred spirits, the two of us!