Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Stats and Blogs

Thanks to Josh Griffin's suggestion, I registered this blog with Google Analytics so I could see a little more about the readers. It actually tells me how many page views I have had each day/week/month and WHERE the readers ARE, as well as a whole lot of other information!

In January 2007, there were 2,535 page views to this blog!
These page views came from
81 different domains
53 cities across California
28 States in the US
AND
21 different countries
(including India, Estonia, Kenya and United Arab Emirates!)

The only thing Google Analytics doesn't tell me is...
Who are you? Thank you and please keep coming!

3 comments:

Brent said...

I am me.

Estonia in World Media (Rus) said...

chil. We don't bite.

Ellie Mae said...

I throughly enjoy your blog and even linked it as a favorite on my blog. tbank you. keep blogging. and you didn't official tag me for the ABC game but I love lists. so I'm tagged.