Thursday, February 1, 2007

ABC favorites

Allison "tagged" me to list some of my favorite things in ABC format. Here goes...

A-Afternoon Snack-hummus and pita chips
B-Baseball Team-Dodgers
C-Coffee drink-Soy gingerbread latte
D-Donut-Chocolate Frosted Old Fashion (LOVE these!)
E-Element-Oxygen
F-Fondest desire-to make Josh Griffin's top 10 list someday...
G-Guilty Pleasure-in my jammies watching TV Land reruns
H-Hot spot-Miniature World-Victoria British Columbia
I-Inspirational Song-How Great is Our God
J-Jelly-Apricot
K-Karaoke Song-I will Survive
L-Latin Phrase-Caveat Emptor
M-Movie candy- Milk Duds
N-New addiction-Netflix
O-Office Episode-Where Jim tells Pam he loves her and they kiss...
P-Pop Tart-Frosted Cherry
Q-Quiche-Spinach and Smoked Gouda
R-Rainy day activity-Cleaning and ironing
S-Shopping experience-Flea Markets and Antique Stores
T-Thing to do-Cook for people who love to eat
U-Unrealistic movie ending-Casablanca-no way is she leaving with that dork
V-Venetian Site-Piazza San Marco
W-Way to sleep-on my stomach, on top of the feather bed, surrounded by the down comforter, two pillows, middle of the bed.
X-X song-Burning House of Love
Y-Yankee of all time- #7-Mickey Mantle
Z-Z word- "Zizitzizith"-(look it up)

I tag Brian, Andrew, Jennifer P, and Annie. Remember that you have to make up your own ABC catagories too!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Miniature World AND The Office...your life is so much better because of me!

Julie Hibbard said...

My life was better because of you LONG before Miniature World...
just downloaded season 3...I'm an addict...
thank you...life is INDEED better now! :)

Alanna Moine said...

dang you...I started mine at work today...you stole two of my categories! Now I have to think of new ones.

E and O. Although my favorite element is Radon.

Insured Asset Solutions said...

I had Claim Jumper last night..oh yes the calzone was amazing!