Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dinner and a movie

A most enjoyable night beginning with dinner at Pei Wei (pronounced PAY WAY and DELICIOUS) with two of my most favorite people in the whole world, Allison and Matt. AND, they brought a new friend along with them, sweet Elizabeth from Virgina...it did not take long for me to understand why Allison loves her so much...




















When I got home, I watched, "Must Love Dogs"...I know, I know...I don't love dogs. But I loved the movie. Yep, kinda hit home, I even cried a bit (shocker). But I was encouraged and uplifted...and, I don't know that I must, but I liked the dogs. OK, the ending is beyond predictable and even kinda corny
...but I really like 'happily ever afters' these days.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love Pei Wei...the lettuce wraps are to die for. My little guy who is 16 months LOVES them too!

Jen Panunzio said...

I have heard good things about that place but have yet to go. Love the pictures!!

Brent said...

Where is Elizabeth from?