Sunday, January 14, 2007

Really good music...

I watched "The Wedding Date" a few nights ago and though the movie is highly forgettable, the song at the end is what I have been thinking about and singing all week. It was a gorgeous version of "Save the Last Dance for Me" and the VOICE was just so smooth and beautiful, I knew I had to get it for my Ipod.
So tonight, I got on Itunes and found out that the stunning voice belongs to Michael Buble...and, not only does he sing the song from the movie, he has two albums full of silky smooth, jazzy songs as well as alluring renditions of some of my absolute all time favorites...
His albums include Stevie Wonder's "You and I", George Michael's "Kissing a Fool", and, a beautiful version of Ray Charles' "You don't know me", which I think might be my favorite song ever...
Micheal Buble's extraordinary voice is similar in style to Tony Bennett and Harry Connick, but honestly, even smoother and sexier...
These are the kind of songs that have me dancing in my living room...and kitchen ...actually, I have been singing and dancing around my house with Mr. Buble all afternoon...

1 comment:

Brent said...

I have one Michael Bublé song. I bought "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow" from his Christmas EP. Definitely smooth.