Saturday, August 18, 2007

Take lots of pictures...



Today as I was leaving work someone shouted out, "Julie-have a great vacation!"
"And", she added, "take lots of pictures!"
Yeah, she doesn't know me very well, huh?


This is from our 2003 trip to Paris. I took at least 50 pictures of the Eiffel Tower that night.
Just so you know, we are taking my laptop with us. As long as we can find internet, we will be reading email and blogging.
Working post titles for the Crown of Europe tour:
"Budapest's Best" and "Hungry in Hungary"
"The Vienna Noise Wire" and "Vienna Sauces"
"The Prague Blog" and "Czech it out"
or "Czech please!" or "Czech swing"

I know...too much time on my hands.

3 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

Your daily & multi-daily-blogs will be missed, but I hope you have time to do a few with the totally titilating titles you've come up with...
my fave is Czech swing...
ESPN.com has daily baseball scores but I may still e-mail you Dodger results...

Heather McTaggart said...

Tomorrow is the big day!! I hope you and Allison have an amazing trip, bonding time, and memories made! Like my friend Mr. Pete says....we will miss your many blogs but looking forward to the promised ones along the way! My thoughts will be with you as you travel and we will see you in HH when you get back!

Ange said...

My favorite is Czech it out. Classic!! Have a great time!