Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm the happiest girl in the whole USA!

Forget the Porsche...I think this is my next car!
We had a quick drive up to Dodger Stadium which got us there with plenty of time to watch batting practice and....
have a delicious dinner!
Seriously, doesn't get much better than a Dodger dog and a cold beer!

Or does it?! Yes, these were our seats!
Five rows behind home plate! It was amazing!
Big THANKS to my friend Becky for arranging the incredible evening for us!
And, even though the Dodgers didn't win...I smiled the whole time.
(YES-I am blogging at 12:25am and YES I have to work in the morning! I just couldn't wait!)

4 comments:

Gina Vistaunet said...

Now shine on me sunshine, walk with me world its a skip-a-dee doo dah day..........

PETE Di LALLO said...

A blue Dodger van would be the coolest car but a 911 is still better...
Gina is hilarious again today...

I wonder if I could get her to write blogs for me? (and responses)

Ange said...

Julie Hibbard you are the coolest.

Rob said...

Lucky you with the dodgers blue. Look out for the Twins, when ever they start swinging their bats. thank you for the compliments!