Monday, August 27, 2007

Czeching out Prague!

As my pictures were loading into my computer tonight, I went over and looked out the window...and there it was! The most beautiful FULL MOON hanging over Prague. It was as if it was giving me one last perfect view of a most magnificent city.We have had a wonderful time this last week...through Budapest, Vienna and Prague. We have enjoyed the sites and smells and foods throughout our amazing adventure.
One HUGE extra you get when you take a tour is new friendships...we have met such great people. Fellow travelers...others who love to see new places and try new things. People to eat with and talk with and walk with and make memories with!
We have really enjoyed spending time with these great new friends.












Tonight's farewell dinner was bittersweet. Allison and I are each ready to head home...yet saying goodbye to these people was a bit hard. Above Allison and her friend "Michigan" and Allison and I with our friend "John from Australia." Most invited us to come visit them...and we all exchanged emails so we could keep in touch and send pictures.
Allison is crashed out again. This time, we have a 5:30am wake up call. The driver will be here to take us to the Prague airport at 7am. We fly Prague to Frankfurt to Denver to John Wayne.
The most ironic part of traveling is all those comforting thoughts of home.
We enjoyed each and every minute of the last seven days...
but I am really excited to be back at home.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun trip. I love traveling, espically with someone I love!

Anonymous said...

Oh man... you guys looked like you had a blast! I am so jealous. Maybe when Kayli gets older, we can travel together. :-)

Unknown said...

I am glad you had such an amazing time but I am even more glad you are coming home. Thank you for sharing your trip with all of your fans. xoxoxox