Thursday, August 23, 2007

The BEST of Budapest-Part 1

Allison and I decided against the group tour this morning opting instead for breakfast at the Four Seasons Gresham Palace Budapest--which a Montage guest had told me was not to be missed! He was SO right...the hotel is magnificent and the breakfast...man oh man...
We definitely splured...my brioche french toast was absolutely fabulous!
Our window seat actually looked out to the Chain Bridge over the Danube.
That is the bridge behind us. It is one of the sites that "1000 places to see before you die" recommends for Budapest! We have crossed that one off our list!
Posh Spice
We took at least 10 of this TRYING to get us BOTH in the shot with the fountain.
We have really been having fun...

1 comment:

Jen Panunzio said...

Allison can pull off Posh Spice very well...I'm impressed! :) Can't wait until my mom and I can travel like this...but at the rate I am going I think it will be years until I can leave 4 children behind with Brian! Keep the blogs coming...I love to see the pictures!!