Thursday, August 25, 2011

Third times a charm...

THE ABSOLUTE BEST MOVERS EVER!
My nephews, Logan and Thatcher, helped me UNBELIEVABLY these last two days!
Remind me to never move when it's 97 degrees out.
Oh, yeah, remind me to never move again!
We made a quick stop at TJ Maxx to buy a mirror that I was unable to fit in my car.
Logan and Thatcher both REALLY loved the Halloween decorations there!

Our lucky day! The soon to be opening Chick Filet was giving out free sandwiches in the parking lot! Sure, why not?! (No, I did not partake.)
Found a beautiful bench for my front patio at TJ Maxx too.
It was a bit hard to get in Logan's car...but we made it happen!
So perfect, right?
And the new mirror for the Master Bath...
OK, and for someone who GAVE AWAY most of her belongings...
I certainly still have plenty of stuff!

I will have something to do for many months now...
finding my toothbrush and something to wear to bed will be first on the list.
GREAT lunch time visit from Tony and Sarah and Papa DiLallo!
BIG stuff gets moved tomorrow and then I'll close the door and say goodbye to my beautiful little apartment. I have to admit, I've enjoy every minute here...and have some great memories from the last several months. But it's time to move on.
There will come a time when you think everything is finished.
That will be the beginning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new bench is inviting...I think your friends will want to sit on it for a while before ringing the bell...very nice...I love it...

md said...

Chick Filet, that's all you had to say! I will have to come by and visit soon. 138

Anonymous said...

You guys make a great moving team!!I told you that they're the best!!! Love ya..Bum

Zuzana said...

Julie, this awaits me.:))Although I doubt I will have as much fun as you.;) Such a nice family, enjoy the proximity to these lovely people as I am thousands of miles away from mine.;)
Have a lovely weekend,
xoxo