Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Where in the world?

My friend Lisa's blog today asked, "If you could be anywhere in the world...where would you be?"









Gracious! Lisa's great answers to her own question made me think of ALL the great places that I have LOVED being and would love to be again!
Eating gelato at the Vatican,
riding in a gondola in Venice,
drinking Chianti in Rome,
eating dark chocolate or
riding in a helicopter over the Alps in Switzerland,
walking in a snow-covered Central Park,
sharing a Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity,
watching the sunset over Pugent Sound,
eating a Belgian waffle in Belgium!
How about a beer in Germany or Prague or Vienna!
Or an evening stroll in Amsterdam...
dinner on the Eiffel Tower!
Or drinking something sweet out of a pineapple in Hawaii!











Eating a hot dog at Yankee Stadium...ok...at ANY stadium!
SO many great places to see and be!
Where would YOU like to be?


Thanks for the GREAT blog idea Lisa! It was a wonderful reminder of SO many good times!







7 comments:

Suefalla said...

seeing all of those pictures I want to go travel...
Where are you going next??

Gina Vistaunet said...

You sure are one lucky, happy, pretty girl.

Heather McTaggart said...

Such great places, I am ready to go!

loisa said...

where would i go? home...watching a movie with my beautiful mother.

Lisa Marie said...

I LOVE your pictures! We both have wanderlust =)

Today, if I had to answer that question, I would like to be in Chicago at the Art Institute. Or at a pub in Ireland (NOT drinking, of course!!)...

Sarah said...

Yeah for travel! I love it. I would so much rather have a smaller home and travel more than live in a mansion and go nowhere. Where would I like to be...anywhere with my husband and kids, or somewhere with just my husband!

Eliane said...

Imagine what the future holds....Stay curious!