Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh what a night...

After an excellent day at work, I secured my Cure tickets for June, had a couple of LONG and incredibly enjoyable phone conversations and was home and in my jammies by 4pm! I relaxed and watched the Dodgers win 13-1 while delighting in a perfectly-heated up Lean Cuisine Egg roll and a Patron Silver Margarita. (Hey, my mom doesn't want me to drink Diet Coke anymore. She swears it not only causes cancer, it makes it GROW fast. So, I told her I would have to drink Tequila instead. She's good with that.)























Since the Dodgers are in Florida, the game was over by 7 which gave me plenty of time to prepare a chocolate-syrup soaked Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich and watch "No Reservations". Oh yeah--it's a Chick Flick--and guess what? Yep, I'm a CHICK! I loved it! It's cute and silly and sweet...and Aaron Eckhart is FREAKING sexy as hell!
I gotta say right here that TRULY one of the GREATEST parts of living alone is screaming "DAMN, HE'S GORGEOUS!" and MOANING during the kissing scenes (OH the neck kissing!)--while watching a movie!
Yep...it was a perfect night...

4 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

That sounds like an amazing day and night!
You are so cute, and your mom's advice is funny but true. I love your solution, though at this point in my life it won't work for me but you never know there is a someday.....J/K!

Josh Treece said...

Julie, compared with BBQ here, Lucille's is terrible. I mean... terrible! No one ever thinks the food here looks good. I guess its not photogenic.

Eliane said...

Julie,
With the right & secure man you can watch chick flick and even say out loud that an actor is gorgeous and believe me you will be able to MOL (moan out loud) too. The first thing you’ll know is that he’ll be kissing your neck during the kissing scene.

Allison said...

You are hilarious.
Tequila instead of Diet Coke...with an egg roll?!