Monday, April 28, 2008

Dutch Baby...and a Swiss one too!

This morning I had the GREAT PLEASURE of having breakfast with
Sue and Lea!
We met at the Original Pancake House and it was delightful!
Lea is following in her father's musical footsteps!
(Her dad is the infamous TAFFY!)
She improvised a few songs on the spoons and then played drums with them!
And I had my FAVORITE breakfast in the world--the Dutch Baby!
My oh my oh my!
It is absolutely phenomenal! With a little help from Sue, we finished the whole thing off!
Spectacular!
Sue, who is due with Baby Boy Taffalla in July, had the thin pancakes with strawberry jam!
I helped her with hers as well. (I'm just nice that way.)
...with princess Lea...(I wore my SWISS shirt just for Sue)
We took a few of these shots outside after breakfast.
Lea was looking at me like I was a little crazy...
And, I was wrong Sue. I was hungry within a few hours.
How in the world can that be??
When we left, the cashier asked if Sue was my daughter...
I told her it would be an absolute JOY to be Sue's mother--she is actually younger than Allison.
But, THAT would make me a GRANDMOTHER. Yikes!
I sure do love that Swiss baby tho...
And MAN, I love that Dutch one too!

5 comments:

Allison said...

I love that baby! And I love that Swiss woman! What a fun morning!

Heather McTaggart said...

Those are the cutest pics EVER! I love Sue! That baby looks just like her daddy! YUMMY FOOD!

Ange said...

what the heck is a dutch baby?

Elyse said...

We all love Sue and Lea. Oh and my mom makes dutch babies for my brother and I sometimes... THEY ARE MYY FAVE!!

Suefalla said...

It was so much fun hanging out with you!! Thank you!