Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Bravo Matt Jensen!

Special THANK YOU to Matt Jensen who completely SURPRISED me and re designed this page! I opened my blog this morning to find it highly personalized and custom designed for a baseball lover like me. Matt (Allison's boyfriend of 2 1/2 years) is an incredible graphic designer and one really amazing and creative artist. He is also hilarious, kind, thoughtful and has been the perfect addition to our family--my parents, my sisters and my nephews adore him. So do I. Thank you Matt for the new look...let's hope it helps the Dodgers too!

5 comments:

Allison said...

He does good work...and that's why I love him.

Kurt Johnston said...

I think this is my first time on your blog...so I don't know what the old one looked like, but the new one looks great! I hope all is well, Julie! :)

Brent said...

Nice redesign. Well done Matt. It's totally you Jules.

Randy said...

I love matt jensen! how the heck are you? I hope all is well. I saw your posting on JG's page so i wanted to stop by and say hi!!! :-)

Randy said...

...and it saddens me to see that you are a dodger fan. Go Angels!