Saturday, February 24, 2007

Six Feet Under

I faithfully followed this brilliantly written and superbly acted HBO program from the premier episode through the end of season four. Unfortunately, I was never able to see any of season five, which was the last season. But thanks to Netflix and a bit of free time, I have now seen the first two episodes of the fifth season and three more arrived in the mail today! Six Feet Under is phenomenal. One of my favorites of all time.
And Netflix is the greatest thing ever.

3 comments:

Matt Jensen said...

Great show...I should really start watching it again.

Matt Jensen said...

Yeah...I drew it on my computer last night. Thanks for liking it!

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree with you more about Netflix...but then again, most of my close friends know of my slight addiction problem with it.