Monday, February 5, 2007

Some of my favorite movie lines...

1. If you build it, he will come.
2. There's no crying in baseball!
3. I see dead people.
4. We'll always have Paris.
5. Snap out of it!
6. Mr. 152 insights to my soul...
7. You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance, but you think you're low maintenance.
8. You're terrible Muriel.
9. Here's an idea-when you tell a story, have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the listener!
10. I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car. It was like...magic.
11. Fra-gee-lay--must be Italian.
12. Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?
13. You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down.
14. Why we'd love to have Santa Claus come stay with us.
15. Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug.
16. Some woman is gonna want me to do it to her and I'm not gonna know what it is.
17. Rosebud
18. You take the blond, and I'll take the one with the turban.
19. We got no food, no jobs...our pets heads are falling off!
20. You're killing me Smalls!

6 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

how about some additions:

1. No one puts Baby in a corner. (Dirty Dancing)
2. The painting was a gift Todd, I'm taking it with me. (Wedding crashers)
3. There you are Peter. (Hook)
4. Me and Jenny,We was like peas and carrots again. (Forest Gump)
5. Some more...I haven't had any yet. (Sand Lot)
6. It's not a tumor. (Kindgergarten Cop)
7. At your cervix, watch out slippery when wet. (Patch Adams)
8. "Mil Milk Milky whiit white, ...Mae, what are you having her read?" (League of their own)
9. Ahhh it's a horse (Simon Birch)
10. "We used to have a skunk named Justin Matis, momma used to chase him aroud all day yelling..JUSTIN YOU STINK" (Hope Floats)

ahhh, I may have to do my own blog post like this...I love it, so much fun!

Brent said...

No surprise there - you start and end with baseball movies.

Alanna Moine said...

good blog. Maybe I;ll steal it soon.

Matt Jensen said...

It was "I see dead people" That just seems like a famous line, not so much one that would be someones favorite.

Matt Jensen said...

One of my favorites..."Boobies!" - Simon Birch

Allison said...

You can't have TWO favorites from Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail. That defeats the purpose of Favorite Line.