Thursday, February 15, 2007

Girl in the elevator

I stepped onto an elevator today that had about six other people on it. As I got in, I saw a person I thought I knew standing in the back.
This was the conversation in my head (which lasted about 3 seconds), "You know her, you like her, oh my gosh, it's nice to see her..."
Seriously, I was happy to see this person and she looked nice...and I wanted to tell her how happy I was to see her--and again, this all took about 3 seconds to transpire. Because, by the time second number FIVE rolled around, I realized that the back of the elevator was a mirror and the nice person who I was happy to see was me.
Is that weird?

7 comments:

Insured Asset Solutions said...

YESSSSS! I'm not the only one. That's awesome!

Alanna Moine said...

this is hilarious! Seriously! So funny!

Brent said...

OMG Jules! That is great.

Allison said...

Yikes! Kinda frightening...but very funny.

Insured Asset Solutions said...

Julie, you are more than welcome to come to my part :-)
-Tammy (oh yes, THE Tammy from the story)

andrea said...

I love that you shared this! You are hilarious!

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

HAAAAAAAAAA!!! Julie Hibbard..THIS is why I read your blog it helps with me missing you so much...and laugh like hell if when you aren't with me!