Saturday, February 24, 2007

Europe Reunion #3

Tonight was the THIRD reunion of the people I went to Europe with last Summer. Yes...the third time seven months. I LOVE these people! We truly had such an incredible time together during our three weeks as world travelers and we all have so much in common. Obviously, a love of travel, but, more importantly, we all have an amazing love for life!
This is Jay...he made us all laugh every single day of the entire three weeks. His natural humor just kept us going constantly. He's a happy man. Always smiling.









This is Margarita. She had lost her husband to cancer in 2005. I had lost a few things myself that year, so, together we drank "to life" (in MANY countries), we talked a lot, cried a bit, laughed hysterically--we NEVER stopped smiling--and we promised each other that we'd truly enjoy every day of our lives as much as we did those twenty one days in Europe.

Most of these people are headed to Spain and Portugal in October with the same tour group and same (amazing) tour guide. Maybe next year I can join them on another tour.
I will be spending my vacation in my new home this year. I will be making several day trips to Laguna Beach, of course. And I'll be smiling.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Isn't traveling fun? It's great that you could do it with such great people. I want to go to Norway and Sweeden next...and Italy with my mom and sister-in-law...and Costa Rica.

If I were rich, I'd live in a small house and just travel!