Sunday, February 18, 2007

THAT'S the plan??

For MONTHS I have been sitting through the "coming soon on DVD" preview for Flightplan on nearly every movie I have watched. I never really wanted to see it, but EACH TIME I saw that preview, I got more and more concerned about where her daughter was! Then, I saw a different trailer for the movie which included the captain telling Jodi Foster, "your daughter was never on this plane." That was it. I had to know.
WHERE THE HECK IS HER DAUGHTER?!
I had Netflix send me Flightplan ASAP so I could cease worrying about Julia.
I just watched it. Uninteresting and ridiculous! The term "anti-climactic" was created for just such a film.

But I will sleep better tonight.

3 comments:

andrea said...

So funny! I've actually wondered the exact same thing through those previews. Still haven't seen it... after this I never will. Yes, we're definitely on for thursday - and I'm excited!!

Allison said...

so...where was her daughter?

Andrew said...

honestly, that is one of the worst movies i've ever seen. i don't care about the money, i just want that part of my life back.

ps. i have not stopped blogging. i've just had a bunch of work to do, and then i went out of town with crave to utah. expect a blog soon. :)