Sunday, February 17, 2008

So I did a little shopping...


After church today I headed over to the Mission Viejo mall to buy a couple of gifts, and thought I might as well spend a little time "looking" at the clothes at Nordstrom.
To my great surprise, I left Nordstrom with three giant shopping bags! Ordinarily I will not purchase any clothing without Allison's 'yeah or nay'...but today I was feeling brave and adventurous and actually started TRYING ON clothes! Even more amazing was the fact that I liked what I saw and started saying, "I'll take it!" (Trust me, Allison...it's really good stuff.) Of course I am going to have to refinance my house to pay for the jeans I bought...but MAN, they fit so perfectly (and are SO hip!) I couldn't resist them. To go along with the new jeans, I acquired several new blouses, a funky new pair of RED leather shoes and I treated myself to a whole new drawer full of...well, "other things."
On the way out, a fabulous lavender candle caught my nose...and I threw that in too.
Allison, Heather, you may have been right all along about this shopping thing.
It was a very productive, and quite enjoyable afternoon at Nordstrom...
Of course I forgot to buy the two birthday gifts I had originally gone for, so I had to stop at Target on the way home. I can't begin to describe the damage I did there.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for supporting my store. I noticed a jump in my profit sharing over the weekend. Keep up the good work!
XO,
Kelly

Heather McTaggart said...

TOLD YOU! Now we have to do this "shopping" thing together! Even more fun, I PROMISE!
Can't wait to see the new dud's when I come try on dresses! Hey, we ALL have to spurge on "those" jeans every couple of years!
Didn't you feel "girly?"