Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mental Floss

When I walked into my dentist's office yesterday, I was THRILLED to see the incredible selection of magazines displayed on her waiting room coffee table. I quickly went to check in and thought, I hope they make me sit here for an hour...I want to read all of these!
Wouldn't you know...they called my name like two minutes later! I was about five lines into a Time Magazine article on birth order significance. Argh.
My next appointment is August 19th...
I'm gonna get there really early!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Hilarious...why not subscribe to some magazines?

Heather McTaggart said...

That's funny because I thought the same thing at the Orthopedic office the other day and they called me right away! I have 2 more appt. Monday maybe I will get there REALLY early!
Then again...I anticipate many hours of magazine readings in my near future!

PETE Di LALLO said...

I am curious too about birth order significance...it may be
"Google-able"...I'll try today...
I'm anxious to know why you blog so much...HA