Tuesday, February 12, 2008

(Not so silly) Love Songs


In one of Allison's post today, she asked which loves songs should be included on a "Best Valentine Mix" CD she's putting together. There are SO many GREAT and oh-so-romantic songs to choose from. And I LOVE love songs...they fill me with hope! So, though it was tough to narrow down, here are my songs:

  1. My Love-Paul McCartney
  2. Quando, Quando, Quando-Michael Buble
  3. Have I told You Lately-Rod Stewart
  4. For Once in My Life-Gladys Knight & Frank Sinatra
  5. Come What May-Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
  6. Over the Rainbow-Ray Charles & Johnny Mathis
  7. The Best is Yet to Come-Frank Sinatra
  8. Unforgettable-Nat King Cole
  9. Kiss Me-Sixpense None the Richer
  10. It Might Be You-Stephen Bishop
  11. Misty-Johnny Mathis
  12. Sparks-Coldplay
  13. Your Body is a Wonderland-John Mayer
  14. Brighter than Sunshine-Aqualung
  15. I Love You-Climax Blues Band
  16. The Reason-Hoobastank
  17. This Time-Allison Hibbard
  18. I Have Been Waiting-Seal
  19. Come Away with Me-Norah Jones
  20. At Last-Etta James
I am SO ready to dance to these

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hilarious that This Time is on this list...

Also, I hate Michael Buble.