Tuesday, February 26, 2008

For Andrea

It's been quite a while since I have been "tagged" for a blog list...
thanks to Andrea Petty, tonight I'm it.

Where was I ten years ago?
Working in Children's Ministry at Saddleback Church and (still) going to school at Cal State Fullerton. And I was in our White Volvo Wagon taking Allison to El Toro High School and Zac to RSM Intermediate.
What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
I would pay off my mortgage and all of my family's mortgages too. I'd send a huge check to each of my sisters. And take us all to Italy.
I would buy a Porsche 911 for myself. And one for my dad.
I'd buy a RED Kitchen Aid Stand up mixer and a second set of sheets.
I'd buy Allison that giant Louis Vuitton bag she's always wanted (but I still don't think she should take it to Kenya)
I'd give Zac a free pass to anything he wants at Guitar Center.
I'd invest the rest so that I could keep GIVING IT AWAY.
(One thing I wouldn't do is quit my job. I'd be bored in a week.)
Five jobs I have had (actually, these are ALL the jobs I've ever had)
1. Gilbert's Five & Dime (when I was 14. I made $2.47/hour.)
2. Hostess at Elmer's Restaurant
3. Waitress at Coco's
4. Children's Ministry & College Ministry at Saddleback Church
5. Event Concierge at Montage
Three bad habits that I have
Seriously, I can't think of any.
Is denial one?


Five things you might not know about me
1. I drink a full pot of coffee before I go to work each morning.
2. My mother was born in Jonesboro, Arkansas. She was also "Miss Norwalk 1958"
3. My dad and I graduated from the same high school--Mater Dei--23 years apart.
4. I did not fly on a plane until I was 21. When I was young, we traveled extensively--in a motor home.
5. I don't like anything watermelon flavored. Especially watermelon.

I tag...My dad, Gina, Eliane, Ange and Heather Mc TAGgart

1 comment:

Heather McTaggart said...

UGH....ok, I will work on this..ON THE MAC! Mean...a little, FUN A LOT! THANKS!