Saturday, October 27, 2007

So many great friends & one (truly) amazing daughter!

My darling friend Marla (and her husband Tom too!)
Allison sang at "big church" again tonight and was so incredible! I made sure everyone around me knew that THAT was my daughter!
It was the first time that I had seen her new adorable haircut too!
The night was filled with the JOY of seeing old friends too! The picture above is my long-time friend Marla who worked in Children's Ministry with me for many years. I sat with my Jan (who I've known for almost 20 years!) and Christal(who lived across the street from me for 8 years!)
I was finally able to spend a little time with Heather too! Then my baseball buddy, Cathy called me after the service...she knew I was there somewhere!
It was a reminder of just how many great people I am blessed to have in my life!
The evening was an absolute GIFT...just in time!

2 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

It was a gift to me to spend time with you too! So great to see that proud mama smile on your face! She sounded AMAZING as usual! It was a GREAT NIGHT! Thanks for the visit! Ok, dinner on us at Hanna's SOON and I CAN'T WAIT!

Annie Smith said...

i love marla!! do you have her email?