Sunday, October 21, 2007

Brian Mathews


In my search for photos of Patrick, I found this shot of my dear friend Brian and me from our "wedding day" in January of 1981...we had to plan and have a wedding for our Religion class. (I believe that may have been the last time any one picked me up!)
Brian was one of the very first people I ever met at Mater Dei, were friends throughout high school and we have stayed in contact for last 25 years. Brian and Patrick went to 1st through 12th grade together and were best buddies all these years...Patrick was even Godfather to Brian's children.
I was blessed to see Brian, his awesome wife and his three kids at the Homecoming game Friday night.

1 comment:

Ange said...

I love reading all your Mater Dei memories. So fun. Im so sorry to hear about your friend...what a shock!