Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Halloween (a tad early...)

Earlier in the week Montage had a Halloween party for the Banquets Staff and their families. I was lucky enough to catch my niece Sunny in town, so she was able to go with me...Sunny wore my "prom queen" costume and I wore the dress that Allison wore in Alanna's mom's wedding AND the dress I wore at Crave's "Ugly Prom" a few years ago...
Beauty and the Beast #1
Beauty and the Beast #2
Shadi and Trisa
Beauty and the Beast #3
Beauty and the ???
Tara and Shadi
Laura
I love hanging out with Sunny and
I absolutely love the people I work with!

3 comments:

Insured Asset Solutions said...

I think I will have to dig up the Ugly Prom photos and post it :)

Eliane said...

How fun!
You are so lucky to have spent some time with Sunny.
I miss her and I am always glad to see her big smile on your blog.

Heather McTaggart said...

SO FUN!