Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Joe Torre ?!

The talk on the street today is that Joe Torre may very well be the manager of the Dodgers next year...yes!! The Los Angeles Dodgers and Joe Torre! When I read that this morning I was so darn excited! This is big! This is GREAT! Amazing!! Who could ask for anything more?! I tell ya, I will be the happiest girl in the whole USA

FYI--if you ever want to know how to really get my heart beating...how to make me smile all day long....just say "Joe Torre" and "Dodger Manager" in the same sentence.
Still smiling.

Baseball season is just five months away...


4 comments:

Gina Vistaunet said...

Seriously, who are your parents?? Were we raised in the same house? Where did you get your love of baseball? I don't think I have ever watched an entire game.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha.

TSHarrison said...

I'd rather have Girardi.

Or better yet would you please take Ron Washington, I still don't understand my Rangers' decision there.
Seriously he's the least intimidating manager ever to argue with a ump.

Eliane said...

I knew you would be happy about that...Heck! even I was happy for you when Jerry told me that.

Gina, Julie's love for the game is contagious!!!
I love it!