Friday, October 19, 2007

Mater Dei Homecoming Game!

Tonight I met some of my DEAREST friends at the Mater Dei Homecoming Game.
This is Mr. Ickes (he told me I could call him Bob now...but it's so hard!)
He was the boys' dean and baseball coach when I was there...he also helped me get a date to Homecoming 1980...He's an amazing man and now teaches math at Mater Dei.
The girls of the Class of 1981
Shelley, Christine, Kelly and Katherine
Kelly forgot she was supposed to wear red...
Kelly married her highschool sweetheart, Dave
and all three of their kids have attended Mater Dei
Oh, dear Brian Mathews...do we have stories to tell...Brian asked me to dance at the Freshman Welcome Assembly in 1977...and we TRULY have been friends since then.
Such a fun night! (that's Kelly's daughter, Kendall in the right corner)
I am so glad that I went to Mater Dei...the spirit of the school is just incredible!
We are like one big family...and these are STILL my closest friends!

1 comment:

Insured Asset Solutions said...

Nice touch in the top picture. I love the Central Jail Complex (CJX) in the background. Oh, those were the days!