Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Coco's Bakery Restaurant

Oh the treasures I am finding in my pictures!
I worked for FIFTEEN YEARS at Coco's Restaurant.
From January 1982 through January 1997.
I never once called in sick and waitressed until 2 weeks before each of my babies was born!
I am the Cal Ripkin of the waitressing world!
The picture above is with my friends Eliane and Annie.
Our regulars called us "The Terrific Trio."
And BOY did we live up to the name! I LOVED being a waitress!
This is a classic photo!
I originated "bring your daughter to work day"...
Allison worked at Coco's with me SEVERAL times...it was so very fun and the customers just loved seeing us work together!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! Those are such cute pics. I dont even think after working for Cocos for 16 years I have a pic of me in a uniform. But I wore a few different ones!!!Love,Anonymous

Allison said...

Wow...I look awesome in this photo...thanks for this...

Eliane said...

Wow! Those were the days!!!
We were so good. We used to go to Coco's to rest... we were such busy Moms.
I so remember Alli coming in and making more money than us.
Thanks for bringing this treasure out.

PETE Di LALLO said...

We'll never forget those good old days...all three, or is it four, are still a site for sore eyes...you were the best!
Like Alli says, she looked awesome and is still today, but I thought she hated the word 'awesome'...
what's up Alli?...
she DID brighten up the joint...

Unknown said...

What location did you work it? I worked for Cocos the same time. Wow! Those were the good ole days.

Julie Hibbard said...

I worked at Crown Valley, Jamboree and North Bristol and then at Lake Forest Drive. Fifteen solid years!