Friday, June 1, 2007

One last Wicked birthday celebration!

I believe I had a birthday celebration every single day in the month of May. Right down to last night when my friend, Sarah and I went up to Hollywood to see Wicked. Sarah treated me to an AMAZING dinner at a fantastic restaurant located on the corner of Hollywood and Vine, appropriately called, "Hollywood and Vine."
Sarah is taking the Sommelier class at Montage so she took the chance to order us a fantastic Pinot Noir...Sarah had the Greek salad and I had a Lobster Cobb--it was incredible!

Of course, Sarah told our waiter, Rory, that it was my birthday so he brought us
an Apple Oatmeal Cobbler that was absolutely magnificent!
Then we headed to the play at the Pantages Theatre...what a beautiful theater...one of the old classics! The play was very entertaining and the audience most appreciative!We took this picture in the theatre and then we got in trouble for doing so...
As we walked out of the play the GORGEOUS full moon filled the sky.
I took a few pictures of it...and I LOVE the way this one turned out...

It's June now and the birthday celebrations have come to an end.
It's water and Slimfast from this point on...
yeah, right.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify...Julie took at least 10 more pictures AFTER we got in trouble with the usher!!
Anyone surprised??? : )

It was a blast Julie, thanks for a great night!!

Allison said...

You both look beautiful! Glad you had a great time...

And Sarah, that does not surprise me at all!

PETE Di LALLO said...

I read your blogs mostly at the end of the day and you rarely fail to show pictures of gorgeous food that gets me in a starving mood when I get home...
frozen chicken pot pie dinners and Nutter Butter cookies never tasted so good...
I have a hard time believing the usher gave you two beauties a hard time unless he's from Hollywood!

Michael said...

nice pics, I love the sky color in one pic, colorful shades.

Brent said...

That's where Lisa and I ate before seeing Wicked. So fun!